Pick Your Clean Frequency Based On Need & Preference
Pick the cleaning schedule that works out best for you and your budget. Whether you have no time to clean or just need a little extra help with the detail cleaning, PurClean has you covered.
Weekly Recurring Cleaning:
No time at all to clean those high traffic areas of your home on a weekly basis? Be honest with yourself, is there really any time during the week to give attention to housecleaning when you are trying to maintain family and work, and also trying to find some deserved “me” time? Bathrooms, floors and counter tops need constant attention in order to maintain a clean home. If you do not have the time or energy to give any attention to these areas of your home, consider weekly service. You’ll love the freedom!
Biweekly Recurring Cleaning:
You can relax knowing that every other week the professionals at PurClean will arrive at your home to provide the detail clean that is required to maintain a clean and healthy home. Face it, life is way too busy to stay on top of the dusting, vacuuming, bathrooms and floors on a regular basis. You’ll be sure to find a ring in your toilet and dust accumulating on surfaces if your home is not cleaned at least every other week.
Monthly Recurring Cleaning:
You probably have time to clean the toilet rings, wipe down the fixtures, spray the showers, remove noticeable dust and run a quick vacuum. Do you have time to pick up all items for dusting, dust the blinds and baseboards? If you find that you have the energy to do the basics but no time or energy to do the detail, then a monthly service might be perfect for you.
Temporary Recurring Cleaning:
Need help for just a temporary period of time? We are here to help and we will be happy to get you on a temporary recurring schedule. Get through that time-consuming project, prepare for that big party, or make a good impression on the in-laws when they come visit.
What We Do Each Clean:
- Dust and polish the furniture with Essential Oils
- Dust open shelves, ceiling fans, air vents, baseboards, window sills and mini-blinds
- Windex mirrors, picture glass, inside sliding glass doors and television screens
- Clean and shine the bathroom tile, tubs, shower doors, commodes, sinks and counter tops
- Clean the top and front of the stove, as well as the burners
- Clean the top, front and sides of the refrigerator
- Clean the front of the dishwasher
- Clean all kitchen counter tops, sinks, small appliances and the microwave
- Collect and dispose of all trash
- Damp mop all of the floors
- Vacuum all of the carpeted areas
- Make beds/ Change the bed linen (one bed – if clean linens are left out for us)
What We Do On A Rotational Basis (This Is Included Free for Weekly and Bi-Weekly Cleans)
- Inside of range hood cleaned
- Drip pans or glass top surfaces cleaned
- Doors and door frames hand wiped
- Appliances cleaned and shined
- Knickknack areas cleaned
- Fronts of cabinets hand wiped
- Baseboards and window sills hand wiped
- Floors given extra attention
- All kitchen furniture hand wiped